難度最大的是實在太擁擠，每家每戶都挨著，各種三輪車板車往來不停，我幾乎沒有能好好站的地方，更无論錄音。或許以後應該厚著臉皮問能不能站到他們棚子裏面錄。另外，這種情況下眞想用槍型話筒，可惜沒錢，不用立體聲也可以，主要是說話，除了車就沒太多運動的東西。也只敢用 AB 式的，要是張開的話收音範圍更大更嘈雜。這時感歎一下，出租車司機也不算最辛苦的，這些每天上夜班的纔辛苦，還有賣菜的箇體戶，估計也是三四點來買菜。買家一般都打箇手電，有些會選一下，有些估計是老客戶，一來就拿走了。今天學到的知識點：一箱都是說「一箇」，「八箇草莓」「十箇紅提」。
Sinfati (Xinfadi) is the biggest Agricultural wholesale market in Beijing.
There were still enough taxis at two o’clock, no need to make an appointment. At three o’clock, the bosses who came to make a purchase shaked their flashlights. At Four o’clock, dawn broke, and a new day has arrived. At five o’clock, the cleaner started working, and it was still midnight in the eyes of the students.
The day before, I finished my paper and was free. Two o’clock alarm clock, sitting in bed for a quarter of an hour. Sinfati was very different from my imagination, at least much bigger. Divided into several sections, from the most south, the first was the fruit area, constructed by sheds, and later the shipping department, and then it was vegetable area, but it was dawn, I felt there was no mystery, I didn’t want to record, withdraw.
Maybe I have never seen so many eyes in my life. As soon as I walked in, the traders on both sides looked at me as if a monkey, and it was really uncomfortable to be grazing. At this time, my body would find something to ease the embarrassment, such as touching the hair, talking to myself, watching here and there, pretending to think. Most people would ask what is the rig for, and even one pinched the wind shield. If someone was holding a camera, no one would ask. I also heard one saying «China Central Television, China Central Television»……
The biggest difficult I encountered was the heavy crowd. Shops were squatting, all kinds of tricycles were constantly going. I had almost no place to stand, let alone recording. In this case, I wanted to use a shotgun, but unfortunately, I had no money. I only dared to use the A-B type. If using ORTF, the sound range would be bigger, and the record would be more noisy.
The South Second Ring Road is quite desolate. Beijing is all developing to the north. When I read a webpage saying that the open-air trade would disappear in the next five years in Sinfati, I thought the fun would be greatly reduced.
- 買山竹紅提的：「5A 的，兩百七」「這都一級果啊」「紅提，進口紅提，一百六，十四斤的」「是進口啊，必須是進口啊」「口感還甜，還硬氣」「這是智利的，口感特甜」
- alarm sound
- unloading from the truck, dragon fruit is thrown down a box by a box
- selling cherries: «This is 8.5 yuan» - «the origin is different» - «Only 10,000 yuan can be transferred on WeChat a day.»
- Selling strawberries: «Tomorrow will be finished, don’t pick it up, lend me a hand please.» «Just leave your WeChat or phone number, come over and fetch it.»
- «Call me When mangosteen is at a special price, when it’s two hundred yuan.»
- On the roadside, two men were calculating: «What happened yesterday, I will give you, OK?» «Three thousand and two hundred Ninety, two hundred and seventy, plus durian, five hundred and seventy, plus two hundred, a total of four thousand and nine hundred»
- Selling mango: «Particularly juicy.» «You put a hundred and twenty hearts (completely at ease), twenty jin (10kg), there is nothing else, how many jin is how many jin (won’t be less), don’t need money if one or two less.»
- selling mangosteens and grapes: «5A, two hundred and seventy.» «This is a first-class fruit.» «Grapes, imported…»
- Selling peaches: «Can I lie to you?»
- «Too bad.» «Am I not honest?» «Come back»
- A disgusting man: «I’m uncomfortable if not taking advantage of others. It doesn’t matter, I just leave.»
- «Say ugly, you are a hammer.» «You are an egg.» (the two words have special meaning)
- «Before the food court?»
- Selling vegetables: «One yuan per jin, not three.» «The celery is 4.5, and the bundles are 4.2.»